Hello, computer...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So, long time, no blog? Its been a crazy few months around here. I started a new job! I'm teaching Anatomy & Physiology at a local community college. That means that now in addition to Customers of the Week, be on the look out for occasional Students of the Week! I'm having a blast and I'm lucky to have some smart, motivated, amazing students and co-workers.

That's where I've been...but I've vowed to start regular updates again soon. Check back for updates on 1) teaching 2) retail shenanigans 3) Lil' Blue and 4) etc.

cheers!

Posted by oballard at 9:21 AM  
3 comments

Yay, welcome back. Congrats on teaching.

April 15, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Kirsten said...

Hooray! Can't wait to hear about your adventures in teaching.

April 15, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

Where are you teaching? I wondering if we'll be roaming the same halls this summer. :)

May 18, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment