NFL Week 6 Picks

Friday, October 10, 2008

Remember two weeks ago when I said that my nemesis, the Carolina Panthers, had managed to NOT screw my picks, and that maybe my streak of NEVER EVER betting one of their games correctly was ended? Didja watch last week's game? Did you see how I said that KC was going to upset Carolina? Did you see what happened next? That's right, Carolina proceeded to win the game 34-0. ZERO! Argh! So here's this weeks picks.

Visit the Commish for all the action!

BALTIMORE @ INDIANAPOLIS
MIAMI @ HOUSTON
CHICAGO @ ATLANTA
DETROIT @ MINNESOTA
OAKLAND @ NEW ORLEANS
CINCINNATI @ NY JETS
CAROLINA @ TAMPA BAY
ST LOUIS @ WASHINGTON
JACKSONVILLE @ DENVER
DALLAS @ ARIZONA
PHILADELPHIA @ SAN FRANCISCO
GREEN BAY @ SEATTLE
NEW ENGLAND @ SAN DIEGO

MONDAY NIGHT GAME
NY GIANTS @ CLEVELAND: I know, I may be the only person in America who is willing to bet on the Brownies. But I can't desert my team in their most desperate hour. Also, the Browns have a habit of playing up to substantially better teams.

NB: Can you believe the line on this game is only NYG -7.5? Are they watching the same Browns team I am? Is someone planning to sabotage the entire Giants starting lineup? Can I stand to wait until Monday?

TIEBREAKER: 30

Posted by oballard at 3:54 PM  
3 comments
Backpacking Dad said...

Go Cleveland!!

I actually don't know a darn thing about football except that Doug Flutie drives a Viper.

October 10, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

You're going down! I'm just sayin'.

October 10, 2008 at 11:28 PM  
Amy in Ohio said...

You've officially been spread-sheeted.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg62hrpw_3hb9brvvn

October 12, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment