The Blue Household by the Numbers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Years of marriage: 7
Pets (current): 2
Addresses since marriage: 4
Martial Arts schools trained at: 3
Fights settled by sparring: 17
Trips to the emergency room: 8
Concussions suffered: 7
Jobs held: 12
Speeding tickets: 4
Wedding rings lost: 2 (Mr Blue)
Jimmy Buffett concerts attended:12
U2 concerts attended: 2
Pairs of acid-washed jeans owned: 3
Countries visited: 8
Completions of Around the World in 80 Beers: 2 (Stella)
Combined years of higher education: 17

Posted by oballard at 8:55 PM  
4 comments

Two U2 concerts?! Lucky! I've only been able to go to one, and it was before I was dating my husband!

September 10, 2008 at 11:33 PM  

Really? He's lost his wedding ring twice?

Seems to me like there are several opportunities for posts in that list.

September 11, 2008 at 12:26 AM  
Stella Blue said...

@FADKOG: It would have been three except for I had to get my wisdom teeth removed the day of the concert! GAH! It was an emergency and I still considered ditching it for the concert. To this day I suspect I made the wrong decision.

@Mama Ginger Tree: Which ones would you like to hear about? :-)

September 11, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Mommy Bits said...

Wow. 12 Jimmy Buffett concerts??? You can tell you live in Cincinnati!!

September 12, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment