TV Shows you should be watching but probably aren't

Thursday, July 10, 2008


If you haven't been watching Burn Notice, you totally should. Mr Blue discovered this hour long awesomeness buried away on the USA Network. Season Two starts tonight at 10 EST. BE THERE! If you need to get caught up, check out the episode guides here. And while you're there, browse around the website because Television Without Pity rocks.







Next up, Reaper. Another awesome show hidden on a crap "network". CW, per usual, has absolutely no idea how to market or promote a fabulous show but yet Reaper rules in spite of CW's ineptitude.

Posted by oballard at 1:51 PM  
5 comments

I LOVE Burn Notice...thanks for the reminder it starts tonight!!

BTW jumpped over from AllMediocre

July 10, 2008 at 6:18 PM  
Dawn said...

I can't WAIT to watch Burn Notice. I saw it for rent at H-Video and it's next on me & hubby's to-rent list!

My favorite mis-marketed show from the CW was Veronica Mars. How we miss her!

ps. I'm Dawn from The Mom Crowd. Thanks for coming over!

July 12, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
dani said...

Yeah... CW is "eh." I've seen Reaper a few times and always enjoyed watching it.

I love Gossip Girl as well. I know it's for High School girls, but it's so addicting. I agree with Dawn on Veronica Mars - at least she's on Heroes!

[AllMediocre reader]

July 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Stella Blue said...

oh, RIP Veronica Mars! One of the best shows around. I miss it!

July 14, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Loree said...

Burn Notice is fan-freaking-tastic. So excited that a new one is coming on tonight.

Reaper is great, too. Sock and The Devil make the show.

And do not, under any circumstances, get me started on the travesty that was the cancellation of Veronica Mars. My heart is still broken.

So much great TV to discuss!

(P.S. This comment will link back to my WBB blog, but this is Loree of my-cat-is-probably-the-Final-Cylon fame.)

July 24, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment